New Green Beckey Guide?

slothrop

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has been working on the green book, and last Summer he posted on cascadeclimbers.com asking for information for his revision. See the Cascade Alpine Guide Vol2 Corrections thread in the North Cascades Route Reports forum. I believe the new volume is supposed to come out this season.

Nope, I'm pretty sure it's the green one that's due for the new edition, there was a request for info awhile back and I sent a little bit about Fortress. I don't think the green one has gotten the slick cover treatment with that goofy pictture with Fred and flowers on the back yet. What's still out there for sale is the pale pebbly green cover, yes? I don't recall what the publishing date is, but if you so some searching around here you'll turn up the info.

hakioawa said:

I put in a pre-order in feb when it said it was supposed to ship in march. Now it says its shipping in june. cry.gif

I called mountaineers books when I saw that in February. They told me there was no firm date set for release and not to expect anything before August.

-L

• 3 weeks later...