• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Lambone

wanted: place to live for 4 weeks

My wife and I are in the middle of a move, but I need to stick around until June 15th to finish school. I need a place to crash for about four weeks. Just me and my climbing gear.

Close to UW campus would be ideal.

Lemme know if you have a room to rent, thanks!

Matt

Some climbers are the biggest losers.

It's funny how some of them glamorize living like a bum without a life and never having money. Or even leaching off someone else or parents. It's pathetic.

Being a climbing bum rarely will pay your bills when you are 50 or 60.

Pipe dreamers are REAL intelligent.

cripes what's your problem?

the guy needs a place to stay during a move. no big thing.

Cobra said:

Some climbers are the biggest losers.

It's funny how some of them glamorize living like a bum without a life and never having money. Or even leaching off someone else or parents. It's pathetic.

Being a climbing bum rarely will pay your bills when you are 50 or 60.

Pipe dreamers are REAL intelligent.

I don't know, some sprayers seem to be even bigger losers. Lambone just asked whether somebody wanted to rent him a room, you're the only one who thinks he's mooching.

yeah dood, I didn't ask for a FREE room. It kinda sucks having to move a month before graduating...escpecialy without my girl, but thats life. I just though it would be more fun staying with some climbers. wave.gif

Thinker said:

I'll be looking for that Bibler under the freeway bridge.....

Do you get Internet service down there? He's got to spray, remember? yellaf.gif