Snow/ice climbs + ski touring

fleblebleb

I'd like to do some snow and ice climbs, like Shuksan NF, Buckner NF, Maude NF, Triple Couloirs if it isn't too late, you get the picture.

I'd also like to do a bit of ski touring, I'd particularly like to traverse Adams over the NW Ridge and S Spur, ski Baker by the Easton and ski the Ptarmigan Traverse.

Cragging, either free or aid, at Index, Vantage, Lworth, Smith, whatever, is cool too - especially as backup.

I have two days off each week, which ones is very flexible except Tuesdays I absolutely have to be in Seattle, no chance to leave, and Friday afternoons it is inconvenient to not be in the city.

Planning ahead (weeks, 1-2 months even) is good. Bad weather backup plans are mandatory...

This kind of stuff isn't new to me, I'm fairly solid with it. I finally have all the gear and a car that works. If you're setting out for something like this sometime this spring/early summer season and you need a partner or could use a third, please send me a PM. I check the site religiously so if I'm around you should get a reply in a couple of hours or so crazy.gif

Hearing from all you guys that I know from pub club and other places would be especially cool... I've hardly ever met somebody at pub club that I didn't like... so would hearing from the folks I have made tentative plans with, it's time to nail'em down. You know who you are.

Now go plan something fun and then come back and invite me along smirk.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, Weeks that I don't have mind terms I can skip wesnesdays easy and possibly mondays if the cse assignment isn't to long. I could skip not this up coming wesnesday but the one after. Also leaving tuesday nights is an option. The climbs you list nf shuskan, maude are ones I hope to do this spring-summer.

Oh this is Eric Gratz if you didn't know that

JoshK said:

fleb, check your PMs.

YOU GUYS EVER NOTICE HOW ON THE UPPER LEFT HAND OF YOUR CC.COM TOOL BAR, THERE WILL BE A SMALL BLINKING ENVELOPE. WELPS THAT LITTLE GUY NOTIFIES PEOPLE THEY HAVE A PM. PRETTY COOL EH??

NOW DO YOU ALL CALL EVERYONE YOU SEND EMAIL TO OR A LETTER AND TELL THEM TO CHECK THEIR INBOX???

the_finger.gifyellaf.gif

erik said:

JoshK said:

fleb, check your PMs.

YOU GUYS EVER NOTICE HOW ON THE UPPER LEFT HAND OF YOUR CC.COM TOOL BAR, THERE WILL BE A SMALL BLINKING ENVELOPE. WELPS THAT LITTLE GUY NOTIFIES PEOPLE THEY HAVE A PM. PRETTY COOL EH??

NOW DO YOU ALL CALL EVERYONE YOU SEND EMAIL TO OR A LETTER AND TELL THEM TO CHECK THEIR INBOX???

the_finger.gifyellaf.gif

People who never get PMs don't know. tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...