stupid topic

minx

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, stupid topic, but i tried to teach my wife how to belay, and during so i made her cry. guess i was a bit too serious about how important belaying is, she just couldn't handle it.

remember that guy that setup bogus anchors at smiffy rox and killed his wife a few years back.

homeboy rigged up the anchors so she would deck when she fell, forgot which route, he left here there after the fall, went back to sunriver, had some beers and then called 911

a guy in dc sar was driving him back to smith when the first party on the scened discoverd she was still alive, the dude said the murder husband turned ghost white at the point and was quiet the rest of the drive.

i believe this was on unsolved mysteries or some show like that.

SO's beware!

fern said:

I climb with lots of married or already hooked up guys. It's

only an issue if you make it one. I agree with the thread

title.

Like me laugh.gif , otherwise, what she said.

Funny, allison and I were talking about this whole thing in the chat room a couple of days ago. cantfocus.gif

... a guy in dc sar was driving him back to smith when the first party on the scened discoverd she was still alive, the dude said the murder husband turned ghost white at the point and was quiet the rest of the drive.

mad.gif That is WAY fucked up! Did they convict the guy?

gapertimmy said:

remember that guy that setup bogus anchors at smiffy rox and killed his wife a few years back.

homeboy rigged up the anchors so she would deck when she fell, forgot which route, he left here there after the fall, went back to sunriver, had some beers and then called 911

a guy in dc sar was driving him back to smith when the first party on the scened discoverd she was still alive, the dude said the murder husband turned ghost white at the point and was quiet the rest of the drive.

i believe this was on unsolved mysteries or some show like that.

SO's beware!

It sorta happened like that.

What happened is the guy was 'teaching' his wife how to rappell somewhere in the BC by the Sisters. He had the kids wait somewhere far down the trail and then purposely rigged the rappell to fail when she loaded it. After she decked he scurried off to get the kids, who noted that mom was screaming in agony. Pops ignored the pleas of his children, drove them back to the hotel then went to the front desk to call 911. He was in no hurry.

She was dead by the time SAR arrived. He was convicted of murder.

Oh--and he was a cop from Tacoma.

I watched the re-enactment on the Discovery Channel. Forensic Scientist or something like that.