how many biners do you currently own?

Dustin_B

50, 100, 500, 1000? Who has the most? I'm talking about every biner from your belay parabiner to every biner on your quickdraws, rack, whatever! All of them. I'm about done putting together my rack and I was adding them up; I think I have about 70, maybe 75. cry.gif This is my second year of climbing and I'm wondering how many I'll have 5, 10, 20 years from now. hellno3d.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last count I had about 100, also. Been doing this for almost 18 years now, but never seem to get more than that. Like erik, I trash teh old ones: give 'em to non-climbing friends who think they're way cool key chains, lash down my kayak with them, chain up the dog, whatever.

And if case the begged question comes up, I gave my old Coonyard hexes to pindude last year. No point in keeping gear I never put on the rack anymore.

You go, Allison! thumbs_up.gif

It's really great to hear someone say something against the rampant, pointless, and really LAME homophobia on this site.

Folks, if you don't have anything interesting or useful to contribute, then STFU instead of wasting bandwidth with your same old weak tired gay jokes.

Just for the record, I'm not homophobic and I have many gay friends and co-workers (well not really). I like gay people confused.gif wait a minute, ignore that. Oh, just forget it.

I was just having some fun. wave.gif I'm sorry if I've offended in homosexuals out there. moon.gif

specialed said:

thegroid said:

i could only afford 2 biners, but the are really hard workers though, out back now picking beans and steeling shit for me.

I shouldn't laugh but that's funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yellaf.gif

if your offended and don't have a sense of humor the_finger.gif

So Pete let me see if I get this right:

You know it is not okay to make fun of Mexican people but it is funny anyway.

It is okay to make fun of gay people? Is it because they are different?