this is what you get

JGowans

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately there's always some troublemakers in the crowd that just show up for the event and cause havoc, and take away from the message of the protest and get all the media coverage. It's a shame. There are also cops out there that oppose the war and are pretty chill, then there are a lot of cops who seem to be all psyched up to kick some ass and will do so at the slightest provocation, and actually seem to look forward to protests.

All demonstrations have morons. Just like some idiots in Critical Mass who don't yield to pedestrians or bang on the hoods of cars. WTF? They degrade the core values of the demonstration and create enemies.

LOOKS LIKE A FAIR TRADE TO ME. rolleyes.gif

VOICE YOUR OPINON AND GET THE SHIT KICKED OUTTA YOU.

HMMMMM

I LIKE THE PERCEIVED THREAT THAT COPS GET NOW A DAZE.

I BET IF PROTESTER SHOWED UP IN GAS MASKS AND KEVLAR BODY ARMOR, THEN THE COPS WOULD DEFINATLY WOULD HAVE TO UP THE ANTY.

VEGGIE, TRASK, GW....

WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO SEE INDENPENT THINKING AMERICANS KILLED FOR VOICING THEIR OPINION???

Attitude said:

JGowans said:

I'd also hazard a guess that the dude who was shot 3 times in the back was probably not in the act of throwing objects at them either.

Why?

How would you propose throwing something at someone if you had your back to them and couldn't see them?

If the facts don't speak for themselves, someone screaming them at me won't change my mind and will probably annoy me. I think that many people are like that to some extent.

as if talking sense to you ever was an available option.

j_b said:

If the facts don't speak for themselves, someone screaming them at me won't change my mind and will probably annoy me. I think that many people are like that to some extent.

as if talking sense to you ever was an available option.

talking sense jb? you mean like YOU telling me YOUR views on the subject, and calling these views "the sensible thing to believe". I dont' think so jackass. moon.gif < huff some of this essence of Trask...you know you want to.

talking sense jb? you mean like YOU telling me YOUR views on the subject, and calling these views "the sensible thing to believe".

pretty soon you'll be telling us you don't express your views rolleyes.gif. or that you wouldn't enforce them by pissing up people's crack (or worse)

ergo:

I dont' think so jackass. moon.gif < huff some of this essence of Trask...you know you want to.