Report: U.S. Finds Missiles with Chemical Weapons

MtnGoat

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

BTW, I know that most of you hope they're not WMD as this would hurt your anti-American cause. How would you discredit the U.S. if they were the real deal? Hell, it'd be back to the drawing board.

Oh, it's real tough finding ways to discredit America. rolleyes.gif

We're all so proud of you.

Sphinx said:

Well, I stand corrected. Sorry goat, but this still stands to the asshole liberals out there!

that's better! wouldn't want you conservatives bickering among yourselves. you need all the brain power you can muster to launch insults at anti-war pansies like me. cantfocus.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

BTW, I know that most of you hope they're not WMD as this would hurt your anti-American cause. How would you discredit the U.S. if they were the real deal? Hell, it'd be back to the drawing board.

It's tough finding ways to discredit America. I'm just a mindless liberal so I don't think, I just spew.

So what's new, DFA? madgo_ron.gif

JGowans said:

Sphinx said:

Well, I stand corrected. Sorry goat, but this still stands to the asshole liberals out there!

that's better! wouldn't want you conservatives bickering among yourselves. you need all the brain power you can muster to launch insults at anti-war pansies like me. cantfocus.gif

I'm trying to get up to Traskian levels. Not quite there, but it's working.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

Just wanna point out that even though I'm a foreign bastard, I'm definitely NOT anti-American. I'm honestly very grateful to have the chance to live here. However, that doesn't negate the fact that I think this war is fucked up food and bush & his cronies are a bunch of retarded and stale wankstains.

JGowans said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

Just wanna point out that even though I'm a foreign bastard, I'm definitely NOT anti-American. I'm honestly very grateful to have the chance to live here. However, that doesn't negate the fact that I think this war is fucked up food and bush & his cronies are a bunch of retarded and stale wankstains.

Where are you from again? France? wave.gif

JGowans said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

Yeah, your shit-hole country really has it together doesn't it, Wallace? yelrotflmao.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Sphinx said:

Where are you from again? France? wave.gif

No, but the Statue of Liberty is, you honky moron. moon.gif

Who you callin a honky moron, honky moron? You gotta stop taking those meds, man, they screw with your mind. thumbs_down.gif

there is something odd about the NPR story. First only NPR seemed to have the info about what media hounds would consider a major coup. Second, it was initially referred to by most news outlets, and now it has disappeared or at least it is not prominently displayed. Time will tell. Not that any possible outcome on this piece of news will prove or disprove 'clear and imminent danger'.