Weekend wetness

ChrisT

You were looking a little too clean, clean-shaven and well-dressed for dirtbaging it Tex. I'm voting for revocation unless you come up with compelling evidence to redeem yourself. Hell, you weren't even high were ya?

Either one of those hotties in your company are worthy of being labeled girlfriend.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rbw1966 said:

You were looking a little too clean, clean-shaven and well-dressed for dirtbaging it Tex. I'm voting for revocation unless you come up with compelling evidence to redeem yourself.

(when reading this next bit, do so in your best british Richard Attenborough voice) Just as any good hunter knows, Texplorer's "clean cut" appearance and Prana clothing hide his true dirtbag identity and teenage sex-fantasys from his prey. This allows him to get in very, very close and observe this rare creature in its natural environment.

And. . in response to "the committee" - the 6 gold plated red and yellow aliens should be arriving at headquarters in the next day or two.

Tex,

As you are aware, you failed to submit the required documentation to The Committee prior to going undercover. I believe the only way to redeem yourself at this point in time is to do one FA for each infraction committed while conducting your research. Documented proof of each FA must be filed with The Committee by season's end.