seriously

j_b

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AlpineK said:

JB, I think your lack of respect for Trask shows how stupid you really are. pitty.gif

in my book, respect is proportional to post content. now if you can show me that the occasional ok thing he says is not overwhelmed by obnoxious noise the rest of the time, i might reconsider, but I am not sure how you are going to do that.

it might be too difficult for some to understand but the rest of the boad is for on-topic contributions (it has to do with climbing or skiing). I believe there are many other off-topic discussions beside the garbage you guys spew at each other all day long, no?

fleblebleb said:

You know, I occasionally miss Crazy Polish Bob. That guy is a character, climbs hard too. Too bad with the dead baby jokes, which everybody had already heard anyway.

But getting rid of Tomcat now, that's priceless.

CPB is here, alive and well, and posts under a different avatar.

JB

bj you still don't get it. there's 26 other cool non-fucked up forums here to post to. In case you haven't noticed, since you apparently want to spend all your time in the spray pit, the other forums are pretty much spray-free and accomplish the very mission you seem to aspire to. What's your fucking problem with 1 measly forum for us fuck-offs. Ignore spray and you'll be much happier. Get a CLUE.. That said, I'd like to say once again, that I find you to be the dumbest, pig headed, wanky motherfucker that cc.com has yet seen. Now go jump into "the climber's board" or something and leave us rednecks the fuck alone.

j_b said:

AlpineK said:

JB, I think your lack of respect for Trask shows how stupid you really are. pitty.gif

in my book, respect is proportional to post content. now if you can show me that the occasional ok thing he says is not overwhelmed by obnoxious noise the rest of the time, i might reconsider, but I am not sure how you are going to do that.

it might be too difficult for some to understand but the rest of the boad is for on-topic contributions (it has to do with climbing or skiing). I believe there are many other off-topic discussions beside the garbage you guys spew at each other all day long, no?

So what is it like to have no sense of humor

trask said:

fleblebleb said:

You know, I occasionally miss Crazy Polish Bob. That guy is a character, climbs hard too. Too bad with the dead baby jokes, which everybody had already heard anyway.

But getting rid of Tomcat now, that's priceless.

CPB is here, alive and well, and posts under a different avatar.

evils3d.gif

So is Tomcat though.

who said I thought there was no room for humor in spray? I just think there is room for more than dubious humor. Unfortunately your juvenile garbage rules out anything else because everyone with something interesting to say is driven away.

apparently Trask also has difficulty with reading comprehension.

j_b said:

who said I thought there was no room for humor in spray? I just think there is room for more than dubious humor. Unfortunately your juvenile garbage rules out anything else because everyone with something interesting to say is driven away.

apparently Trask also has difficulty with reading comprehension.

yellowsleep.gifwave.gif