seriously

j_b

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JB.

You really really can't play the game around here. In fact you don't even understand it.

Since you're such a retard I'll try and explain the clasic game of Yo Mama.

Person A starts with a derogatory remark about person B's mom. Then person B then attempts to outdo person A by saying something worse about person A's mom..... and so on till somebody cry's uncle.

I've read books on slang that describe this as a game developed by black folks who were attempting to toughen each other up against real bigotry.

I'm verry sorry that you are so boring and serious you can't play along.

Either hang out in the other sections of the board or go somewhere else.....Bitch. madgo_ron.gif

AK - if you think that someone like Trask is joking you are even more naive than I thought you were. The dude is backwater redneck all the way through.

the point I am trying to make is that spray could be for off-topic discussion of all sorts among members of a community and not necessarily all pointless exchanges about boob, poop and what not. I am sorry you don't share my point of view on what the spray section could be. The way it's going, you'll have all those who herald from the mossy corners of Snohomish county partaking to your 'fun', then it'll be too late for anything else since it'll be umbearable for any other sensibilities. Partly your choice, I guess.

bj you still don't get it. there's 26 other cool non-fucked up forums here to post to. In case you haven't noticed, since you apparently want to spend all your time in the spray pit, the other forums are pretty much spray-free and accomplish the very mission you seem to aspire to. What's your fucking problem with 1 measly forum for us fuck-offs. Ignore spray and you'll be much happier. Get a CLUE.. That said, I'd like to say once again, that I find you to be the dumbest, pig headed, wanky motherfucker that cc.com has yet seen. Now go jump into "the climber's board" or something and leave us rednecks the fuck alone. moon.gif

There's a cool little mini brewery and lunch joint on the waterfront in Everett. Called Scuttlebutts. Anyway, the eats are outstanding and the beer is the shiz and I've been buying it by the 1/2 case at Hagens lately...Scuttlebutt Amber Ale. Good shit. You guys and gals should try it sometime.

Okay, back to the shit slinging....fuck you jb you Tool!!!!!!!!!!!