I Think I figured It Out!

sexual_chocolate

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why bother discussing the stuff any longer. All we get is the same old crap. This area has some of the most disrespectiful citizens I've ever come across. I go to schools in the area and work. When the pledge comes on I nearly puke at what the schools allow for "respect" for the flag, nation etc. God damn kids don't even stand up in some classes. And it all falls to this statement "its my right to do this". If the fuckers did not have the military fighting for them and keeping this place free they could not do that.

And Ade as always to you...go back to England soon.

sexual_chocolate said:

trask said:

you pussy - you'd be fraged if you had the guts to serve

What's "fraged", my dear illiterate friend?

And about guts: I might be "fraged" if I had the stupidity to "serve".

Fraged is what that dipshit did to a tent full of officers; keep up. And why wouldn't you serve? The military has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy now- so you'd be fine. smileysex5.gif

sisu_suomi said:

Why bother discussing the stuff any longer. All we get is the same old crap. This area has some of the most disrespectiful citizens I've ever come across. I go to schools in the area and work. When the pledge comes on I nearly puke at what the schools allow for "respect" for the flag, nation etc. God damn kids don't even stand up in some classes. And it all falls to this statement "its my right to do this". If the fuckers did not have the military fighting for them and keeping this place free they could not do that.

And Ade as always to you...go back to England soon.

wine.gif

Care for some cheese.gif with that?