Stone Nudes

Dru

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

why don't you post your nude picture then minx? put your money where your smart mouth is.

how would posting my nude pic do that?

all i was saying is that some of us might prefer male nudes even if you aren't bisexual (jury's still out)Assumming you're not, i'm sure there are countless gay men that are thrilled to know that you won't be hitting on them.

Besides, there's good money in selling nude photos, why wuld i post one here for free? wink.gif

minx said:

trask said:

why don't you post your nude picture then minx? put your money where your smart mouth is.

all i was saying is that some of us might prefer male nudes even if you aren't bisexual (jury's still out)Assumming you're not, i'm sure there are countless gay men that are thrilled to know that you won't be hitting on them.

Besides, there's good money in selling nude photos, why wuld i post one here for free? wink.gif

good money for good looking shots - you qualify sista? cry.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

iain said:

I'm having trouble keeping up with the amount of spray coming in right now, to be honest.

Buck up, li'l camper! You can do it, you just need to stay focused.

I went to the fridge for some ice cream, and now I can barely read this drivel fast enough.

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

maybe, maybe not but you'll never get the chance to find out.

wave.gif

minx said:

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

wave.gif

works for me bigdrink.gif

hasta

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

wave.gif

good thing too since don't really have a choice in the matter, eh? wink.gif

minx said:

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

wave.gif

good thing too since don't really have a choice in the matter, eh? wink.gif

sounds like you want my meat

iain said:

I went to the fridge for some ice cream, and now I can barely read this drivel fast enough.

Are you feeding those hamsters enough? A good high carb, high protein diet? And the abacus - have you upgraded to graphite rods and carbon fiber clicky things, or is it just wood? 'Cause it sounds like there's some room for improvement there.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

iain said:

Are you feeding those hamsters enough? A good high carb, high protein diet? And the abacus - have you upgraded to graphite rods and carbon fiber clicky things, or is it just wood? 'Cause it sounds like there's some room for improvement there.

evylyn woods speed reading course wink.gif

come on! this shiznit's important, thoughtful information! you must keep up!

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

If I wasn't such a lazy-ass, I would delete some of those quotes so my posts weren't a mile high. Perhaps Minx will follow my lead and do the same ..?

Amen, brother Trask. Perhaps the smartest thing you've never said! thumbs_up.gif

flash, come get your mother. me and my buddies are through with her, and the ho is passed out in the backyard and the neighbor dogs are feeling frisky.

minx said:

iain said:

sorry I was derailed by the panda suit request in the other thread.

better than a penguin suit!

iain did say "...went to the fridge for some ice cream"

now we know what he was really doing... hint it involved a seal. yellaf.gif

3rd right amongt the fearing buch, bats are bleeding and elaphen truncks are spewing... drowning ants in vetable oil is fun but fish still fry on the wall... down with the bricks bcause their mothers don't eat the feed back... tits are fine even corn holes too, art is art so have a brew...

Just take me for a fool, bigdrink.gif