300 Victoria's Secret Panties

pindude

OK, who did it...and whatcha gonna do with em all? yelrotflmao.gif

Source

----------

Victoria's Secret missing tons of panties

March 25, 2003 (BELLEVUE, Wash.) — Call it a $5,000 panty raid.

That's the estimated value of 300 sets of skivvies taken from Victoria's Secret in Bellevue Square.

"It's very unusual. It's shoplifting to the max," said Marcia Harnden, a police spokeswoman in this suburb east of Seattle.

An employee noticed the panties in a variety of colors, styles and sizes were missing shortly before 5 p.m. Sunday, Harnden said. Each cost $15 to $28.

Two display tables at the front of the store were cleared of the frilly, silky merchandise, and two other tables, one next to the cash register, were half-emptied, she said.

Police don't think it was an inside job. "All the employees were busy" with customers, and no one noticed any suspicious shoppers, Harnden said.

"It's probably a crime of opportunity," Harnden said.

Police may check flea markets and online auction sites, Harnden said, "but if I were the consumer, I'd be very leery about buying undergarments from a disreputable source."

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Fejas said:

Sweet... hu, hu, hu... panties are cool...

Yeah, and comfortable too!

blush.gif

... err, umm ... yeah. So, uh, how 'bout that March Madness, huh? Rah, rah, rah, go basketball guys, eh? Wooooo!

fruit.gif

Hey FDA, your old lady tells me you wear her panties on your head when you vacuum and dust. shocked.gifyelrotflmao.gif