rasti bivi kit

flask

jokes jokes jokes

no stress brain

climb all the time

good friends/partners

asthetic routes!

your mom!

Chalk bag on cord is jive. Get a 3/4" webbing belt with a side-squeeze buckle and you're golden.

how do you rap off of that?

i got a new metolious chalk bag on friday...threw that peice of shit little belt in the trash as soon as i could.

erik said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Chalk bag on cord is jive. Get a 3/4" webbing belt with a side-squeeze buckle and you're golden.

i got a new metolious chalk bag on friday...threw that peice of shit little belt in the trash as soon as i could.

That's what the bolts are for, erik. rolleyes.gif

erik said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

erik said:

7mm cord for chalk bag

rasti bivi kit

flask

jokes jokes jokes

no stress brain

climb all the time

good friends/partners

asthetic routes!

your mom!

Fuck are you doing rapelling off your chalk bag, you crazy person? Why not just carry an extra sling? 'Cause if you need to rap with your chalk bag belt, you're going to have to litter your chalk bag somewhere, despoiling pristine snaffle habitat! wazzup.gif

i've lost two in the last 2 months and left one with distel, which he can keep!

i got some of those slings too, dfa.....but better prepared then fuckerd, eh?

and might as well turning a worthless non-weight baring peice of crap into something that could pay off in the end.

clip it to a biner silly!

wave.gif

dfa

i tie it on once and it stays on till i take it off or timl needs to borrow it.

trust me down at smith, i never feel like i am rushing anywhere. it is just cragging. you know like boldering, you know practice!!

plastic buckles also break and can pinch your skin, when you have your shirt off flexin for the ladies!!!

but if you dont have a beer gut, then you might not understand!

yellaf.gif

Clipping it to your harness makes it hang too low, and if you don't have a haul loop on the back of your harness (like most of the people who seem to like clipping their chalk bag to their harness), it hangs all sideways and backwards and it takes ten minutes to chalk up, in which time you get too pumped to finish the route, and you have to bail, but you can't because you don't have a 7-mil cord chalk bag belt!

Solution: clip more bolts and lounge in the sun eating bread, olives, and sheep's milk cheese!

get the Onsight Equip. Trad belt. double back metal buckle, full strength like a harness, can use it as a swami if you are soloing and end up needing a rescue, can also rap off it but at $20 for a new one thats gonna hurt.

cord is so silly. only advantage is you can use it as a prussik.