tomcat

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

AlpineK said:

I like Fairweather, Greg W, Vegy, MtnGoat, and a few others. They're fun to argue with. I think they're all smarter than Tom too.

Trask too (sorry buddy)

Wow, way to make me angry buddy. That's tough coming from someone who cuts trees for a living.

tomcat said:

AlpineK said:

I like Fairweather, Greg W, Vegy, MtnGoat, and a few others. They're fun to argue with. I think they're all smarter than Tom too.

Trask too (sorry buddy)

Wow, way to make me angry buddy. That's tough coming from someone who cuts trees for a living.

i know i'm gonna regret this but what does someone's occupation have to do w/their ability to debate? I know plenty of well educated people who do not work in fields related to their degrees.

minx said:

tomcat said:

AlpineK said:

Trask too (sorry buddy)

i know i'm gonna regret this but what does someone's occupation have to do w/their ability to debate? I know plenty of well educated people who do not work in fields related to their degrees.

How noble and educated you are Minx! Tell me: do you actually know, or associate with any of the 75% of the population with no degree at all? tongue.gif

You remind me of Sexual Chocolate.