Balance egg today and let me know this is bull.

Stefan

Okay, posers, try ballancing the egg today. I think it will be 5:00pm PST.

http://www.witchvox.com/holidays/xostara.html

Try this sometime with your children or a young niece, nephew or cousin: on the day of the Vernal or Autumnal Equinox, just a few moments before the exact moment of the equinox, go outside with a raw egg. Find a reasonably level place on the sidewalk or driveway. For a few moments just before and just after the equinox, you can balance the egg upright (wider end down) by simply setting it down on the ground. No kidding! It will stand up all by itself. Kids love this, and most adults are amazed and delighted, too.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

reminds me of the "egg drop" we had in high school. Idea was to come up w/ a material that could keep an egg from cracking when dropping it from a couple stories up. Could only be a certain thickness. All these folks came up w/ elaborate devices. I forgot to bring something, but luckily had not eaten my PBJ yet. Almost won the thing w/ the sandwich. thumbs_up.gif Moral of story is pad your climbing helmet with peanut butter, strawberry jam and cheap ass wonder bread.

Stefan said:

Okay, posers, try ballancing the egg today. I think it will be 5:00pm PST.

http://www.witchvox.com/holidays/xostara.html

Try this sometime with your children or a young niece, nephew or cousin: on the day of the Vernal or Autumnal Equinox, just a few moments before the exact moment of the equinox, go outside with a raw egg. Find a reasonably level place on the sidewalk or driveway. For a few moments just before and just after the equinox, you can balance the egg upright (wider end down) by simply setting it down on the ground. No kidding! It will stand up all by itself. Kids love this, and most adults are amazed and delighted, too.

Please tell us you don't believe this ... wave.gif