T2s and Randonee gear

Marcus_Engley

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, perhaps all you have is tele boots and a randonee setup. confused.gif" border="0

Those super cool stiff boots cost lots of super cool hard to find money you know. Take it from someone who has very little of it and still unashamedly uses his 12 year old Koflach plastics in old school hinged Silvretta bindings on skiis without metal edges. I havn't broke 'em yet and couldn't afford to buy new ones if I did anyway. grin.gif" border="0

Too many toys to buy and not nearly enough time!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of stupid fuck would buy tele boots and Randonee skis in the first place.

Tele skiers are gay, so I guess that makes this Marcus guy bisexual.

Fuckin freak!

jhamaker... thanks! I'll pass it along to my friend-- he doesn't want to fork out more cash than he already has for his AT skis, and he's got the T2s, so he was curious...

david... i don't know about a civic, but if i could get a set on a '90 diesel jetta i wouldn't have to walk as far to get to the mountains. damn car's got soda can clearance at best.

johnny... you got it-- low cash flow, and most of it spent before it hits the bank...

thanks all (or most) m

[ 11-09-2001: Message edited by: Marcus Engley ]

I feel sorry for all the animals in the mountains. You would think they get a break in the winter, but instead they have to deal with freaks that fuck anything that moves.

Hey, what size are your T-2's? I'm gay so would be interested in buying them if they are 9 or 9.5.

You should decide what type of skiing you want to do and then buy new boots or new bindings! If you don't want to fork out big dough for new AT skis, go to a ski swap. Just get something short and fat. It doesn't have to be anything special! You should find some for $25!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by David Parker:
Hey, what size are your T-2's? I'm gay so would be interested in buying them if they are 9 or 9.5.

I posted the ? for a friend of mine, but I think he's got size 8 or 8.5, maybe 9. I'll ask him if he wants to sell, but I doubt it. He likes to tele, but is better with a fixed heel and likes the fit of his T2s / doesn't want to buy another pair of boots. I'll let you know if he wants to unload them though...

So there was once this climber/skier guy named Seth Shaw, climbing magazine poster boy and all around hardman. Evidently he would only ski on 404's and old T2's. If it worked for him it will probably work for you. Just don't get in any helicopters....

Check the following link out as well. Interesting.

http://www.offpistemag.com/themag/gear/scarpa.htm

[ 11-09-2001: Message edited by: dberdinka ]