• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ropegun2002 said:

OH NO cry.gif

I'm reliving all of my childhood dysfunction becasue of the news of Mister Rogers death. It was the onl show I was allowed to watch and he was an icon. I can't get that gingle out of my head "wont you be me nieghbor"

me too. ahh the fall out of having strict parents in the 70s wink.gif

At the farewell party thrown after the filming of the final episode Green Acres, the cast and crew barbequed and ate the porcine actor who played Arnold Ziffel.

Arnold was a valuable member of the cast. Just because he was a pig was no reason to eat him. I had fond memories of Green Acres, but not now. I hope the cannibals burn in hell! Forever!

trask said:

At the farewell party thrown after the filming of the final episode Green Acres, the cast and crew barbequed and ate the porcine actor who played Arnold Ziffel.

Arnold was a valuable member of the cast. Just because he was a pig was no reason to eat him. I had fond memories of Green Acres, but not now. I hope the cannibals burn in hell! Forever!

Are you that gullible Trask? Let me tell you about the time I woke up in a bathtub full of ice after I flashed my headlights at a car full of gang member's who'd just stuck their fingers on aids infected needles while calling Microsoft to cash in on the deal where Bill Gates pays you big bucks to send emails to people.