Fuck I'm Bored

allthumbs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember in the earlier publishings of the Smith Rock guidebook, where the picture of the guy on 'Take A Powder' was upside-down? That was wacky stuff. Just wacky.

Heh. I've got that edition! one of these days its gonna be worth as much as that stamp with the plane flying upside down rolleyes.gif

Remember in the earlier publishings of the Smith Rock guidebook, where the picture of the guy on 'Take A Powder' was upside-down? That was wacky stuff. Just wacky.

Heh. I've got that edition! one of these days its gonna be worth as much as that stamp with the plane flying upside down rolleyes.gif

'Specially once the new book comes out. Word is it'll be later this year. Hellz yeah! rockband.gif

This is RURP:

Why don't you get off the damn computer and pay attention to your kids. Are you on this thing all day long?

RURP has spoken.

I know what my kids do all day long. I pick them up from school pick them up when they fall down and hold them when they are sick. next time you want to tell me how to spend my day I expect Dimonds and for you to pay my bills tongue.gif