• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
snugtop

UFO Sightings while climbing

I always seem to run into UFOs on the volcanoes, but they never want to put me out of my misery.

i-P4GKjG9-X3.jpg

In the moment I swore I saw a UFO while bivying in the white mountains in NH during the presidential traverse. It looked like a bright star moving in a strange unpredictable pattern in the sky, definitely not a satellite. Looking back on it I attribute it to lack of sleep and extreme fatigue. 

On the drive to a night hike on Pilchuck my friend and I saw a crazy green flash in the sky above Marysville. Looked like the Iron Giant's chest cannon:  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0scA8kqHQ

Fittingly we were listening to Kool Keith's Livin Astro when it happened :robot:

Edited by sfuji

I've seen stuff I couldn't explain, so I guess that makes it unidentified. for instance, once saw a cupcake in the sky. it looked so delicious. i was so hungry. but it was too far away.

On 2/5/2021 at 3:07 PM, olyclimber said:

I've seen stuff I couldn't explain, so I guess that makes it unidentified. for instance, once saw a cupcake in the sky. it looked so delicious. i was so hungry. but it was too far away.

Does Art Bell have any insight to this? How about DanO?

This one time on El Cap I saw a UFO, it flew past us and looked sorta like a brown paper bag, it must have lost power cause it just went straight to the ground, and when it hit next to some people there was a lot of screaming, therefore it had to have been aliens.