Spot the Doctor!

Dr_Flash_Amazing

That's right, boys and girls, this Saturday is your big chance to spot the elusive, the eloquent, the illustrious Dr. Flash Amazing at Smith Rock State Park! The Doctor will of course be accompanied by that stunning and capable hard-climbing vixen, the incomparable Nurse Wongo.

If you think you have spotted DFA and Nurse W., send a 3x5 card with your name, address, and phone number to:

I Saw DFA, Now Gimme Something!

c/o AmazingCo, Inc., Propaganda Division

PO Box 1174

Portland, OR 97210

One person will be randomly selected from the winning entries, and will be awarded a Grand Prize package consisting of:

An all-expenses-paid one-week vacation for two to Fife, Washington (including Greyhound bus fare from anywhere in the continental US, accommodations at the Fife Best Western, and three meals a day plus one alcoholic beverage at Denny's).

Grand Prize winner will also receive:

(1) pair "I Love DFA" socks

(2) "Dr. Flash Amazing is my fucking hero!" t-shirts

(5) coupons for a free pint of Dr. Flash Amazing's Stupendously Delicious Ice Cream (now in 'Failed Redpoint Fudge' and 'Belayberry')

(1) Dr. Flash Amazing lunchbox with Thermos

(1) Dr. Flash Amazing Inspirational Hangdogging Calendar set (including wall calendar, day-by-day desk calendar, and personal day planner, all featuring inspiring images of DFA hangdogging, ticking key holds, and miming sequences on some of America's most popular sport-climbing routes)

Birthday cards from Dr. Flash Amazing -- for LIFE!

Best of luck, kids, and may the best man or chick win!

wave.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic