Help save America

sexual_chocolate

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fuck if Clinton was getting blowjobs in the oval office? That didn't affect me one iota. The economy was humming along and I was a happy man. Now the economy is going down the tubes and I am unemployed. I hold GW responsible. I couldn't care if he were a saint. GW sucks the big green weenie! The worst president since Herbert Hoover.

Who gives a fuck if Clinton was getting blowjobs in the oval office? That didn't affect me one iota. The economy was humming along and I was a happy man. Now the economy is going down the tubes and I am unemployed. I hold GW responsible. I couldn't care if he were a saint. GW sucks the big green weenie! The worst president since Herbert Hoover.

"humming along" yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gif

GW isn't responsible for the economy. Clinton bailed out right as the apex of the economy was attained. It sucks that you're unemployed, but don't blame GW for it. And although the fact that Clinton was getting BJs doesn't affect any of us, the fact that he lied about it in court DOES. He committed perjury. Anybody else would have been jailed, luckily, he was the president.

I have to say that Clinton kind of spoiled it for the Demos as far as getting future votes. All the moral majority right wingers in this country tend to favor an upright and straight guy like GW. I think Gore (the family man, the loyal husband and father, the grandather) had a good chance of beating GW in '04 (almost beat him in '00) and I'm sorry he's bowed out.

I hold GW responsible. I couldn't care if he were a saint.

Try the folks who flew several jumbo jets into assorted buildings on the eastern seaboard instead. I'll think of your unemployment while I'm over there fixing things. hahaha.gif

If we are so weak that our economy can be destroyed by a few acts of terrorism that only killed a few thousand people and wrecked a few buildings, then I say we are phukt! I mean, what a soft weak and sheltered people we are if we get demoralized so easily. I think people have been stealing the foundation out from underneath us for some time and all it took was a bit of a tremor for us to notice how shaky things are. madgo_ron.gif

Oh, and SC, I tried to read the "article" about impreach-oops, impeachment. yelrotflmao.gif That is hilarious! Try impeaching Bush, we'll watch how far you'll get. yellaf.gif

We're lining up votes in the senate. It'll be close, but I think with the republican majority, it might be out of reach.

All humor aside, I think everyone should read the former attorney general's book on US war crimes during the first Iraqi war. Compelling, to say the least. The massacres were horrific, and if any other country had behaved that way, inditements would have happened (unless they were a US ally!).

And as we prepare for Iraqi war (which I'm still not at all certain will happen), we should take a moment to see how we're faring in Afghanistan. Did you all know that most of our 8,000 troops still left in the country are concentrated around Kabul, protecting Karzai's "presidency" (which only has influence over that city). The rest of the country seems to have fallen back to the war lords that reigned supreme before the Taliban, with rape and murder, extortion and bribery the name of the game. And the women still wear burkas! And the Al-Qaeda training camps are rebuilding themselves, and Osama is nowhere to be found. Quite the victory there, let me tell you! And blindly we rush forth to our next military exercise, ready to destroy another country, making it free for umm...well... hmmm....haven't thought that far ahead, now have we?

God, just gotta love our foreign policy! We'll all be paying for it for years to come. Thanks, Bush inc.

I hold GW responsible. I couldn't care if he were a saint.

Try the folks who flew several jumbo jets into assorted buildings on the eastern seaboard instead. I'll think of your unemployment while I'm over there fixing things. hahaha.gif

If we are so weak that our economy can be destroyed by a few acts of terrorism that only killed a few thousand people and wrecked a few buildings, then I say we are phukt! I mean, what a soft weak and sheltered people we are if we get demoralized so easily. I think people have been stealing the foundation out from underneath us for some time and all it took was a bit of a tremor for us to notice how shaky things are. madgo_ron.gif

I couldn't agree more. I think the American nation as a whole has become pansie-fied. Everyone quibbles so much over whether or not the trees are being adequately taken care of that we've forgotten that there are people who would do us harm, at any expense to themselves. Now I'm not saying that the trees should be forgotten. But for FUCK'S SAKE, lets remember that war still occurs. Entire nations despise us. And everyone got so indignant that we could be attacked on OUR soil. The threat of terrorism is more real today than it ever has been. The age of information people. Instant coordination between cells operating around the world. More attacks will happen. So for all you pampered whining little bitches who think that Bush is just flexing his muscle for show, get over it. Terrorism is a serious problem, and I'm willing to lay down my life to help stop it. I really don't give a shit if it's not the best thing for our economy. I'm just pissed at the rest of the world for not supporting us in the most noble endeavor the world has ever seen. If ya'll can think of a better solution than military action, I'm all ears. Until then, quit BITCHING and show your president some fucking support. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Actually, it was Bill Clinton who had Kenneth Leigh of Enron fame spendin' the night in the Lincoln Bedroom. ...in exchange for campaign $$$$ of course.

And now is the part where you reply, "...blah, blah, I never like Clinton either....blah, blah...."

...But I never heard much bitchin from you GW haters 'bout Clinton and his cozy ties to big corporations back then. Makes me think you are all TLWH! (Typical Left Wing Hypocrites)

Yeah, but his role is in the international arena. None of those Enronworldcomglobalcrossing MFers have seen any jail time yet! If someone gave me money to build a house a year ago and I spent it on materials and then sold those materials to someone else and pocketed the money and then told the people who gave me the money that I can't build their house now because the money is gone, I would be taken to court and if I didn't pay the money back I would go to jail. The likelyhood of any of those guys besides the token scapegoats seeing jailtime is nil and the chances of investors getting their money backis laughable. It's just like the S&L crisis which George's brother Neal (the one they don't talk about any more) benefitted from big time. madgo_ron.gif