Pub Club 2/4

crazyjizzy

Don't flatter yourself CrazyJZ. I could care less if it's in Seattle and I get to attend, or if its on the Eastside and I don't.

Then why are you responding if you dont care? You do care! And it was the Iceman, Dr. Don Ryan who first observed your behavior of trying to switch sites, even after Redmond was decided on.

Drink where you want to.

We will, with me and Cavey, but no you. Boo Hoo.

This is a public board where we get to provide our opinions about where to meet.

So you get to state your opinion, but I don't. That is so much typical PC Seattle-Nazi bullshit.

Don't turn this into some gender conflict or political discussion about sexual politics.

I wasn't the first, Dr. Don did. I just agreed with him. But because he has a Doctorate, you are afraid to argue with him. I got news for you sister, I can argue anyone to death!

Why do you think there are so few women who show up on a regular basis?

Well, I think that for the most part it is because it is a climbers gathering. And the simple fact is that most climbers are male. We aren't against women, but we will not give them any special treatment either.

Attitudes like yours!

Don't flatter yourself. My girlfriend the RN loves me, and thinks I am the most fair person in the world. You are just mad cause I won't allow you to change the location to a place that will be easier for you to get to after your labs, ho hum, yawn.

And Dave, I just want to compliment you on your nice brown nose.

Sorry ChucK. Don't fell like hanging out with all the BS discussed here this week.

It was decided to go to Redmond before you even chimed in, and you told everyone on the board that you could only attend if it was near Fremont.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has pub club become instutionalized yet? If not, who cares about all this bruhaha? Keep it light. If people show or don't show, who cares. All I'd need is one more person than me to show up and two's a gathering for good conversation. If more come, so be it. I intend to make more appearances in 2003. I'm not going to poopoo someone for not showing up. I ultimately might consider it their loss. I may be jocular about their non-appearance, ridicule them in jest, never otherwise.

"Can't we all just get along." cry.gif

Besides, there's no rule that says two pub clubs at two different sites at the same time can't occur else you're banned from CC.com. If people want to do an Eastside pub club, let them do it. For those that would rather do a westside (Seattle) pub club or a northside (Bellingham) pub club, more power to them. All it takes is a little communication and coordination.