[TR] Mount Prophet - "Jacob's Ladder" (AKA full SW rib...FA?) 06/24/2018

JasonG

Thanks @JonParker!  I missed this.... Yes, agree on all of the above.  I think it is a fun and straightforward class 3 ramble @Hartselle Mountain Hikers, but then again, I'm biased.

And, you may have guessed, I like to keep the beta to an absolute minimum to keep the spirit of North Cascades adventure alive.  It is a lot of fun to have the route unfold before you, hunting and guessing like those who came before.  Or, at least I find that part fun.

Good luck and please post a TR with your thoughts on the route.  It is fun to see how folks experience this corner of the Cascades.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2024 at 9:45 AM, JasonG said:

I like to keep the beta to an absolute minimum to keep the spirit of North Cascades adventure alive. 

Oh you and Rolf, whatever, you purists!  I like the BETA OVERLOAD because I got sick and tired of coming home having accomplished nothing except beating myself to a pulp.  (Hence the "Hey, got a GPS point for that creek crossing?" emails -- thanks, by the way!)  

Edited by tanstaafl