Real crazy climbers

crazyjizzy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You could be incorrect? I have determined the mass to be 6.4 KG (that's 15 lbs for Dwayners sake), but I'm not sure if my estimate of force of 0.021 kN (21 N) is sufficiently conservative. For instance, it is likely that the total force was not delivered to my lip but that some of it generated noise in the form of a Thud. Geek_em8.gif

This icicle story is starting to unravel faster than a cheap, knitted prom dress on the sticky floor of a Mexican cantina!

Now did the tooth "pierce" your lip, which in common parlance suggests all the way through as in "I had my lip pierced", or did you get cut and it "didn't penetrate". The inconsistencies are dramatic, and I'm not buying in to the whole sordid tale! Come clean, Dru-dude....you walked into a birdcage at the pet store while buying hamster litter.

stoppard.gif

Come on dudes! This thread had such an auspicious beginning. Bring out more interesting stories. I've been loving it. Don't let it degenerate to all one liners yet.

Translation: Shut up Trask.

After previously making the FA in 1975, Tobin Sorenson reportedly followed the demanding Edge (5.11b) at Tahquitz with only a noose around his neck.

i had to grab my lip and unsnag it from the tooth...penetrate sounds accurate. nothing at all like Marc "I reached through my torn cheek, hooked two fingers behind my molars, pulled forward, and passed out from the pain. When I came to my new pink fleece Euro jacket was solid brown with dried blood" Twight.

about what i expect from a PhD in BS

Dru, you'd be amazed at how easy it is to score a 1500 on the SAT using similar methodology. And graduating magna cum laude from Harvard with a double major (geotheoretical astrophysics/intercontinental anthropomorphology)? Those clowns would degrees to baboons if they could fill out the admittance forms.