Frodo didn't make it after all...

glen

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

]I liked the Movie Ents but I wanted to see Pippin & Merry sitting around drinking Ent draughts and Smoking Pipeweed in the ruins of Orthanc,

"Ent draughts"? You're as dense as Shagrat, or you've been smoking too much Pipeweed. It's plunder from humans that Pippin and Merry scarf.

Wrong, shitbrick. When Merry and Pippin first meet up with Treebeard and go to his house, they drink an Ent draught. A diet of these draughts is what caused Gimli to comment that the two hobbits had appeared to have grown since he had seen them last.

]I liked the Movie Ents but I wanted to see Pippin & Merry sitting around drinking Ent draughts and Smoking Pipeweed in the ruins of Orthanc,

"Ent draughts"? You're as dense as Shagrat, or you've been smoking too much Pipeweed. It's plunder from humans that Pippin and Merry scarf.

Wrong, shitbrick. When Merry and Pippin first meet up with Treebeard and go to his house, they drink an Ent draught. A diet of these draughts is what caused Gimli to comment that the two hobbits had appeared to have grown since he had seen them last.

Semi-literate,

check the "in the ruins of Orthanc" phrase one more time.

Semi-literate,

Writing lesson: Your interpretation would be written thus: "I wanted to see Pippin & Merry sitting around drinking Ent draughts, and Smoking Pipeweed, in the ruins of Orthanc..." This would tell the reader that both actions were occurring in the same place. Written as it was, like this: "I wanted to see Pippin & Merry sitting around drinking Ent draughts and Smoking Pipeweek in the ruins of Orthanc..." puts before the reader two separate occurrences in series, not necessarily related.

Semi-literate,

Writing lesson: Your interpretation would be written thus: "I wanted to see Pippin & Merry sitting around drinking Ent draughts, and Smoking Pipeweed, in the ruins of Orthanc..." This would tell the reader that both actions were occurring in the same place. Written as it was, like this: "I wanted to see Pippin & Merry sitting around drinking Ent draughts and Smoking Pipeweek in the ruins of Orthanc..." puts before the reader two separate occurrences in series, not necessarily related.

infinity-cover.gif