this sucks!

Bronco

Well, I'm not really making fun of you, just pointing out how it seems like you can't form a rational conclusion. You seem to rely upon insults and threats. If you think this is funny/sad/insulting, you just got a taste of "looking in the mirror" smileysex5.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not really making fun of you, just pointing out how it seems like you can't form a rational conclusion. You seem to rely upon insults and threats. If you think this is funny/sad/insulting, you just got a taste of "looking in the mirror"

IF that's the best you can do knowing nothing about the real situation why dont you quarterback your way over somewhere else. smirk.gif

how does adamson know it was muslims? just curious (not spraying).

I know it was hacked by muslim excrements because they inserted a new default page saying so. I inserted the latest front page and it has been hacked out more than 6 times already. Much of the photos and some of the web pages have also been deleted etc.

Fucking pansy ass raghead cyber terrorists. Cut their balls off and give them all columbian neck ties. madgo_ron.gif

Yes, Yes, I can imagine it now...

Bin Laden (evil bastard that he is) sitting in a cave somewhere on the Afgan-Pakistan border. Celebrating his recent successful evasion of a sizable part of the US armed forces and of course the (despicable) attack of 9-11.

He eyes his remaining comrades in arms (the "pansy ass raghead" to quote Cavey's racist slur) and asks, "So brothers, where should we strike next to further weaken the Imperialist Americans?" There is silence... All eyes turn to Bin Laden, eager to do whatever he asks. His response, "We should hack Mike Adamson's web site".

Give me a break!!!

Of all the dumbass conspriacy theories I've ever heard this is one of the worst. Face it... it was one of your friends with a better, or worse (depending on how you look at it), sense of humour than you give them credit for. Either that or at least try and convince us Mike was abducted by aliens, its about as likely and marginally funnier.

BTW: I quite liked some of the stories on it too. Why not put it back on line so whomever it was doesn't have the last laugh?

Ade

Yes, Yes, I can imagine it now...

Bin Laden (evil bastard that he is) sitting in a cave somewhere on the Afgan-Pakistan border. Celebrating his recent successful evasion of a sizable part of the US armed forces and of course the (despicable) attack of 9-11.

He eyes his remaining comrades in arms (the "pansy ass raghead" to quote Cavey's racist slur) and asks, "So brothers, where should we strike next to further weaken the Imperialist Americans?" There is silence... All eyes turn to Bin Laden, eager to do whatever he asks. His response, "We should hack Mike Adamson's web site".

Give me a break!!!

Of all the dumbass conspriacy theories I've ever heard this is one of the worst. Face it... it was one of your friends with a better, or worse (depending on how you look at it), sense of humour than you give them credit for. Either that or at least try and convince us Mike was abducted by aliens, its about as likely and marginally funnier.

BTW: I quite liked some of the stories on it too. Why not put it back on line so whomever it was doesn't have the last laugh?

Ade

Umm actually ade why dont you tell us who hacked it then smirk.gif

I was skeptical to give details and wont give any more since asshole moderators like ade want to weigh in on crap they dont know what they are talking about.

Besides it aint mine. fruit.gif