Early A.M. bike ride

Dan_Larson

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday morning was pretty damned nice, from Bellevue head out to Kenmore down do Woodville to Snohomish, did some hills in Woodville Duvall area and then headed home. Nice low traffic areas in Duvall with some sustaining hills. bigdrink.gif

Dan I'm sure I'll run into one of these mornings.

Just got my first real road bike this week after riding a hybred bike for the past 3 years WOW what a difference clip on shoes the whole bit . Most of my riding is to work and back (about 13 miles each way but do like to get out for longer rides . Gotta get those covers for the shoes though took over an hour to thaw out the toes when I got home.I been looking for you Jon I usually get to Mercer Island about 8:35 or so when I have the day shift.Ran into a C.C. poster about a month ago late at night he was coming from Amazon.com and I from U-dist we started talking on the bridge. I don't think he posts much and I forgot his name . If your out there Email me maybe we can ride in together sometime. I rarely (well never) ride with anyone else but with a better bike now I can hold a better pace Next time I will search for partners with more of a notice just couldn,t get back to sleep that day and got antsy.