100 Days 100 Miles 100 Climbs - Slideshow

Plaidman

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were getting kind of shitty last night. Hooting and hollering from the peanut gallery.....lol

nice jorb there plaid-man :P

The hooting and hollering was the best part. That's how I know the Beacon Rock Crew is there and alive and kickin'.

Thanks for the kudos Ivan.

My wife said I spent to much time talking about the gear. What can I say I am a GEAR WHORE! I think I am going to get some T-shirts made with that across the chest and back.

The 1/2 hour segment of you guys pounding in bolts was a little slow but it was the long minutes of looking up your nostrils with a video camera that had a detrimental effect on many of the Mazama's who went scurrying for the exit. We got to get you a video editing program.

and since your phobia of seal lions is now public knowledge, you should know they aren't really lions...

Well done Plaid. You are brave and stalwart! and you had some pretty good jokes.

I have a headache also this morning thanks to the Cold One(s).

The correct spelling Steve, as we saw on the slide during the show, was "CLOD ONE". :lmao: I was wondering if that was just Ricky helping put it together and being a crack up like he always is, or a genuine accidental spelling error.

avatars-000013817155-9xb8p5-crop.jpg [img:CENTER]http://cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/500/Starv8.jpg[/img]