Idiotic

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was crossing at Lynden the other day and the guy was asking me all these questions about my roof box because he needed one because he had 4 german sheperds that didn't fit in his suburban. I almost blurted out "Mitt Romney can fit 2 shepards in this box", but decided that wasn't a good idear.

jeebus h christ, i might be a very, very happy man come november!

never woulda thought you n' trashie could be on the same side of an issue - if fairweather goes for it too i might have to have plastic surgery to get the fucking smile off my face :)

...course, probably won't take the feds too long to ruin my good mood...

jeebus h christ, i might be a very, very happy man come november!

never woulda thought you n' trashie could be on the same side of an issue - if fairweather goes for it too i might have to have plastic surgery to get the fucking smile off my face :)

...course, probably won't take the feds too long to ruin my good mood...

If it's legal and I don't have to worry about my shit getting confiscated, I'll smoke a bowl with you somewhere - top of the Palmer's mayhap? ;-)

If it's legal and I don't have to worry about my shit getting confiscated, I'll smoke a bowl with you somewhere - top of the Palmer's mayhap? ;-)

could point out that hood's in oregon but then, hey, they got a similiar thign going this year! (and i can't think of a time i've ever been in the timberline p-lot and NOT seen some snowboarders toking up)

holy shit, this article from a couple days ago says 58% in support of 502 in the state!

http://redmond.patch.com/articles/poll-should-i-502-go-up-in-smoke-cfbc176a

could point out that hood's in oregon but then, hey, they got a similiar thign going this year! (and i can't think of a time i've ever been in the timberline p-lot and NOT seen some snowboarders toking up)

holy shit, this article from a couple days ago says 58% in support of 502 in the state!

http://redmond.patch.com/articles/poll-should-i-502-go-up-in-smoke-cfbc176a

duh... I've been drinking too... let's pretend it's in WA, then ;-)

You fuckers make this shit federal,I will burn one down with ya. Its the one thing that makes me regret my current occupation. That and the bullet holes in my leg...

gonna require a reverse-civil war i fear - if our state can pass 502 w/ a real big majority while a # of other states do the same thing it sure will be a good first step - the feds just need to reach a detente whereby individual states can make up their own minds and states that want to continue prohibition get federal help to crack down on interstate dealing - of course, they'll fail, but then they've been failing for damn near a century already...

sure feels like we turned the corner a long time ago, but the worst case scenario can't help but be the status quo 'till the end of time

the bitch of it is that many of the other illegal drugs need to become legal too, but since i don't use them and don't give a shit about them, i'm not a zealot for their cause...

spread the good word, amigo - if the prop passes w/ a huge majority and especially if we can get a bunch more states on the bandwagon, this damn-near century old prohibition might just have a chance of being taken down - our state can't hope to be but a small part of the much bigger picture of course, but there's an honor in being first, no? :)