A letter from the USDA: Midnight Rock

Uncle_Tricky

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cappellini:

[QB]i SPOKE WITH THE TECHNICIANS WHO BRAGGED OF RAPPING DOWN THE CLIFF AND OBSERVING THE NESTS IN 2000, EITHER THEY WERE FULL OF SHIT OR THEY NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO BRAG TO RAT...EITHER WAY THE DISTRICT RANGER WILL CLOSE IT PERMANENTLEY IF PEOPLE DON'T STAY AWAY...DON'T BE SILLY, MIDNIGHT IS AN INSIGNIFICANT PILE.....

if they said they did it, i'm not going to argue. never heard about it from the usfs and only know of the observations with the scopes. i'll just keep my trap shut from now on.

i SPOKE WITH THE TECHNICIANS WHO BRAGGED OF RAPPING DOWN THE CLIFF AND OBSERVING THE NESTS IN 2000, EITHER THEY WERE FULL OF SHIT OR THEY NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO BRAG TO RAT...EITHER WAY THE DISTRICT RANGER WILL CLOSE IT PERMANENTLEY IF PEOPLE DON'T STAY AWAY...DON'T BE SILLY, MIDNIGHT IS AN INSIGNIFICANT PILE.....

LATEST NEWS...THE ENTIRE AREA IS BOOBYTRAPPED VIETCONG STYLE...THE DEVICES ARE INTENDED TO MAME, INJURE, AND TO KILL IN A SLOW AND PAINFULL MANNER.......I HAVE ALSO HIRED A BAND OF MERCINARIES TO LIE IN WAIT AND INSTALL EXPLOSIVE DEVICES (MOB STYLE) IN CAVEMAN'S VEICLE....WHEREVER THEY FIND IT PARKED...EVEN IF IT SHOWS UP AT MY HOUSE....

quote:

Originally posted by cappellini:

i SPOKE WITH THE TECHNICIANS WHO BRAGGED OF RAPPING DOWN THE CLIFF AND OBSERVING THE NESTS IN 2000, EITHER THEY WERE FULL OF SHIT OR THEY NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO BRAG TO RAT...EITHER WAY THE DISTRICT RANGER WILL CLOSE IT PERMANENTLEY IF PEOPLE DON'T STAY AWAY...DON'T BE SILLY, MIDNIGHT IS AN INSIGNIFICANT PILE.....

LATEST NEWS...THE ENTIRE AREA IS BOOBYTRAPPED VIETCONG STYLE...THE DEVICES ARE INTENDED TO MAME, INJURE, AND TO KILL IN A SLOW AND PAINFULL MANNER.......I HAVE ALSO HIRED A BAND OF MERCINARIES TO LIE IN WAIT AND INSTALL EXPLOSIVE DEVICES (MOB STYLE) IN CAVEMAN'S VEICLE....WHEREVER THEY FIND IT PARKED...EVEN IF IT SHOWS UP AT MY HOUSE....

this guy is full of shit!!!!

probably some east coaster who thinks he's got it figured out....go back the east coast.....east coaster...don't even get me started on some real harsh like language.

[laf]