New Calendar Feature

gapertimmy

just testing out the new calendar feature [Razz]

to be honest, i'm not sure what we will use this for yet, but we have it. perhaps we could post pub clubs, and other gaper events. You can add in your b-day into your profile if you so desire as well.

i'm sure we'll find some use for it, and i was bored so why not?

[ 04-21-2002, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: gapertimmy ]

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a cool feature... But like the new polls, you need to be an administrator or moderator to put something up there! [Mad]

So, how does one go about getting an event posted? What about a form we can fill out to send to a moderator? [Cool]

Not that I want my birthday up there, but pub clubs, cleanups, comps, days the mountaineers take over the mountain, public bolting brawls, etc. would be a welcome sight!

Keep up the innovation and good work!

I think posting the "Pub Clubs" there is a fantastic idea, they wouldn't have to be set in stone, just have the rotation and possible venues posted...

AND, maybe a once a month Thursday thing could be added... One more thing to argue about (waste time at work)

Can you put a pub club\location on the date. Then when you click it, bring up the new poll feature. Close the polls at the end of monday so everyone can look on tuesday for the location.

Then the arguments will be over which pubs to put on the list.

sweet, i'm glad you guys are thinking of ways to use it. I had to keep access limited to mods/admins because it could be potentially abused.

If someone wants to spearhead it and be the calendar person, please send me a PM and we'll get things arranged.

Tim

• 7 months later...