Hey, fuck you

archenemy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I like Sobo. That guy is awesome. I wonder if he was in a fraternity?
Nope, never joined, but I partied a hella lot with a few guys from KA. Nice folks all of them, a bunch of enginerd types, and a few other, less rigorous, majors. Got so good and drunk at one of their parties, I let them shave the order's letters into my chest hair. Took about two months before it finally grew back in. I think I have an old photo of the event around here somewhere... :)

It's possible. He must of developed his impressive drinking abilities somewhere.

Nope, Stephen, my legendary aptitude arose from nothing more than a very early start. Living in Italy beginning at the tender age of 9, with no legal requirement save only to have enough money to pay for what was consumed, was a boon to my early proclivity for all things alcoholic and my attendant libational development. One can build up a tolerance for alcohol over a sufficient period of time, in much the same fashion one builds up an immunity to iocane powder... :smirk:

immunity-to-iocane-powder_4.jpg