Islam

Son_of_Caveman

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so now it's more important who i am, than the quality, or lack of it, in my posts? Or the content and nature of my arguments and evidence?

Now thats a shining example of evaluating substance instead of looking at personality. Pretty telling that supposedly open minded people need externalities to judge ideas and evidence instead of the ideas themselves.

Besides, you'll never be able to keep it up. Sooner or later I'll post something that you can't stand not to respond to, and if it's not you, it'll be someone else. And since some have claimed I only post for my own words in print, how will your not responding change that? Nice try though.

I like Mtn. Goat's posts, and am thankful to have folks that take the time to post intelligent, well-considered responses around. I'd rather read something that's long and well-written than yet another one-sentence retort that seems to have no purpose other than to serve as a vehicle for the words "Snafflehound" or "Horsecock." Is there a "Colossally Played-Out" icon anywhere?

Hey JayB, thanks for the nice words. I have no idea wether our political bents are the same, nor do I care, as you've shown yourself to appreciate something more than soundbite answers and one liners, wether we agree or not. Good on ya!

RobBob, what "personality profile" are you talking about? The personal info stuff?

I haven't looked at *anyone's* here, mainly because I really don't care. You could be a 5 year old savant or a 98 year woman from Zimbabwe, what i expect to engage you on is the quality and nature of what you post!