Breaking News! TRASK gets NEUTURED

Tyrone_Shoes

I would like to oppoligize publicly for my lack of discression and insensitive remark regarding him being neutured; moreover, me indicating that I could perfrom the procedure was uncalled for. I am not, I repeat NOT qualfied for this delicate proceedure.

The fact is, I was told in confidence that he was undergoing the opperation and he only wanted close friends and family to know.

Human Neutering is completly different from a Vasectomy.

A few interesting facts about the surgery TRASK will be under going,

He will be calmer, more loving, and dependable once the undeniable urge to mate has been removed. In addition, he will be less prone to destructive (chewing, digging) and aggressive behavior.

The neutered male will live longer as well, given that he won't be tempted to fight with others due to his sexual aggression.

TRASK is a social animal and enjoys the company of other people. But unless he is altered soon, he cannot have a friend, either of the opposite sex, or the same sex, due to sexual and aggressive behaviors triggered by hormones.

Like many disorders, education is important and everyones support is appretiated.

Trask, we are all with you.

[smile]

Sincerely TS

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrone, that was a clever, humorous post. One of the reasons I frequent this bbs is for the wit so often encountered by authors such as you. Again I commend you. Have you thought of submitting to Readers' Digest or Modern Maturity? I'm quite sure you'd also have a following there.

Have a great Sunday, my man, and keep up the good work. Isn't the weather awesome!

Your pal,

trask [smile]

Oh lets cut the horse shit, don't kid yourselves.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------

Lets try to keep the juvenile lockerroom machismo out of this board. [sleep]

--------------------------------------------------

This website is 100% cerebral chewing gum. Believe me, if it wasn't for the mob mentality that makes up this site more than half the people here would leave.