Greenpeace Pussies

allthumbs

quote:

Originally posted by Fence Sitter:

[Roll Eyes]
good one... i'll bet you have naked pictures of sharma on your walls... but hey its ok cause you can climb 5.whatever...cool
[Roll Eyes]

[laf]

Don't get all butt-hurt, now. DFA is bored an just decided to play at being Trask for a spell (minus the ovine sport-fucking, though). It is of course ridiculous and stupid to make fun of people for how hard they climb, and the Doctor wouldn't do so in a serious manner.

Just givin' ya a hard time, little fella! Buck up!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Anyone that knows me will tell you that I'm a straight shooter all the way. Hell, I'm a card carrying member of Real Men Inc. I won't debate this with you, as you've nothing but lameass jabs to offer. Your shame should run deep.

Trask, the point is that none of us know you. Or Peter Puget, or DFA, or any number of other people (only some of whom are part of Caveman's quiver of avatars) who are all virtual characters without a real world identity. Its not a problem, I just can't think of who can vouch for you. I must just be too social an animal, and wearing a mask would just make it harder for me to meet people. Of course, your goals may vary. [laf]

PS: I'm glad you didn't make good on your promise to disappear. And you never did respond to the question of just where were you last weekend....

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Anyone that knows me will tell you that I'm a straight shooter all the way. Hell, I'm a card carrying member of Real Men Inc. I won't debate this with you, as you've nothing but lameass jabs to offer. Your shame should run deep.

u r what you eat right trask???

[Wazzup]