USFS SUCKS

vegetablebelay

AAAHHH, I won't come up there and buy up your land if I'm not supposed to. (although I would love to cuz it is gorgeous up there) I really wouldn't make too much of an impact, just a small homemade cabin near a lake in a prime hunting area where you can only fly or hike into.....oh yah, with plenty of granite boulders around too [Wink] ....

I could become a resident if you marry me though, so how about it? [big Grin] No obligations necessary, you'll never have to see me again-heehee....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow she only met me once and already proposes mariage [big Grin] That hasn't happened for a long time, weeks at least [Wink]

the only problem is I would have to prove to Immigration dept. that I could support you for up to 10 years... that could be tricky since beta spewing is not a skill they consider to be employable... and as a govt employee I am an endangered species...

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

Wow she only met me once and already proposes mariage
[big Grin]
That hasn't happened for a long time, weeks at least
[Wink]

the only problem is I would have to prove to Immigration dept. that I could support you for up to 10 years... that could be tricky since beta spewing is not a skill they consider to be employable... and as a govt employee I am an endangered species...

speaking of immigration and marriage...drul they would allow that alpaca from peru into the country......sorry about the bad make up job on it....i am just not very good at getting live stock gussied up in an attempt to foil the authorites....i guess i can only try!!!

[laf][laf][laf]

speaking of poo, I wish someone would verbaly abuse that man into submission. as he continues to pleague crag hag... dru( or anyone with good info) I could use some climbing history help if you have a few moments to spare, pm me

[ 08-26-2002, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: sk ]

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

quote:

Wow she only met me once and already proposes mariage
[big Grin]
That hasn't happened for a long time, weeks at least
[Wink]

speaking of immigration and marriage...drul they would allow that alpaca from peru into the country......sorry about the bad make up job on it....i am just not very good at getting live stock gussied up in an attempt to foil the authorites....i guess i can only try!!!

[laf][laf][laf]
ANGORA!!!! not Alpaca!

quote:

DAMN! Oh well, I tried. [laf] Had to throw it out there to see all the spray develop though.....

actually my good friend....i have made the move away from such things.....have other priorites right now in which calls for alert and active thinking...it was fun while i was there....but we all have our times and mine has passed......

[Cool]

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

actually my good friend....i have made the move away from such things.....have other priorites right now in which calls for alert and active thinking...it was fun while i was there....but we all have our times and mine has passed......

With my new committment to flying, I myself have had to succumb to the harsh reality of quiting [Frown]

All I can hope for now is it to be legalized. I'm there with ya brother...woe is me!