Greg_W

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

actullay greg,

omegaman was once a prisoner at the spokane prison making biners and what not...though he came into good light with the warden and the ceo of op. i guess they all dated for awhile(speculative rumor) he is now out living his dreams spending the cold hard cash that omega steals from the prisoners from their slave labor....apprently he has quite an expense account as op steal so much money from the slaves, let along their souls and hearts, so the profit margin is through the roof....bah the chinese we have you beat in spokane!!

i bet he wears fur and eats processed meat too!!!!

[laf][laf][laf][laf][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

actullay greg,

omegaman was once a prisoner at the spokane prison making biners and what not...though he came into good light with the warden and the ceo of op. i guess they all dated for awhile(speculative rumor) he is now out living his dreams spending the cold hard cash that omega steals from the prisoners from their slave labor....apprently he has quite an expense account as op steal so much money from the slaves, let along their souls and hearts, so the profit margin is through the roof....bah the chinese we have you beat in spokane!!

i bet he wears fur and eats processed meat too!!!!

[laf][laf][laf][laf][laf]

Sounds like a regular capitalistic, red-blooded American that we can all look up to. Screw Barbie and Ken, I'm buying my daughter an OmegaMan for her birthday.

[big Grin]

Greg W

Go, Omega Man. Yeah, he was the same dude who helped us clean up Minnehaha Rocks in Spokane. Since we sandblasted a ton of graffiti off most of our climbing rocks in May, we've yet to have one new incidence of spray-paint. Now, it's just paintballers shooting at our new reader board and making a mess of the landscaped area right out of the parking lot. Maybe Omega Man can jump on and clean up these idiot paint-ballers, like he took care of Buddy Dean and Moose.

--pindude

[ 08-12-2002, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: pindude ]