Cpt Caveman Sighting

LUCKY

Caveman sighted at exit 38 hanging out , haveing fun,and CLIPING BOLTS .Dude whats next hanging with hard bellied,good looking Betty's dressed in tight fitting Lycra.Dude you could loose you image!!! Dude I'm all about making friends ,Climb it all, It's all good.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only time I spotted Cavey he was ordering two imperial pints of Guiness at atime and double fisting them, "no, no, make it three...no, four" it went all evening long, brother, can that boy put them back! cavey we missed you at the pub club, were you busy with the lycra clad hottie?

Dude that's funny, Dude how could you tell it was Caveman, Are you saying trad girls are flabby stomached? i can't find the famous bikini picture but I hear that TradGirl is pretty buff

space1.jpg

Maybe he was on a stealth mission to recon for the next TOUGH LOVE (crowbar) exercise?

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

lucky, you know if you would have had your caveman tag, you could have shot him and then taken him home to mount as a trophy.

Erik, you get LUCKY excited when you tell him he might be able to "mount" Caveman...

quote:

Originally posted by Beck:

the only time I spotted Cavey he was ordering two imperial pints of Guiness at atime and double fisting them, "no, no, make it three...no, four" it went all evening long, brother, can that boy put them back! cavey we missed you at the pub club, were you busy with the lycra clad hottie?

Man I didn't see any super hotties that day. My alert is still on though wink.gif Hey Lucky what up dude!

I am in search of some Guiness tonight and off to crag tomorrow even if it is raining (aid).

No problem ,bro, if you want to plan some drinks next week, mabye we could meet out at the Roanoke Inn out on Mercer Island, meet in the middle? They've got Guiness on tap and it is the coolest(And oldest) business on the rock, it's totally low key and sportsmans clubhouse like. Let's go next week!