Dwayner Lurketh!!

Greg_W

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doh! Busted! Are you sure it wasn't my pal Petey Puget? I thinks we worked out our issues, ain't that right, Petey!

Dang!!!..sun coming in through the windows...and I can hear the scratchy high-pitched voices of six tormented big-mouthed little green bottles of Mickey's calling from the kitchen refrigerator, welcoming me to breakfast and a brand new day. Back to lurking. [big Drink][sleep][big Drink][laf][big Drink][hell no][sleep]

Went to REI today hoping to find PP but wasn't so lucky. On the other hand, they had a dividend check for me that had never been sent, and so I got my chalk/webbing for free plus cash back. You see, it always pays to stop in and say "Hello" to the friendly folks in the multi-pocketed, green vests.

Dwayner, you find some leg loops?

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

Hey pope, haven't you finished smoking that ounce of loser yet? Maybe you should head up to Muir Hut.

Dru, do you guys have a "Fourth of July" up in the Great White North, eh?

quote:

Originally posted by pope:

quote:

We have a July 4, but not any Fourth of July.

We also have a 4:20 every day
[big Grin]

And has this caused your breasts to protrude?

m185.gif

Gymnomastia is a serious medical problem which fortunately I do not suffer from. BUT the last time but one I went dancing I wore this polyester shirt and it rubbed on my chest and chafed my nipples... i guess thats one reason why girls wear bras... [Cool] aside from they are fun to take off [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Retrosaurus:

Gynecomastia.

Gymnomastia is a similar problem suffered by climbers that spend too much time in a climbing gym. Refer to pp and lambone for specific first hand information.

[laf][laf][laf][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Retrosaurus:

Gynecomastia.

Gymnomastia is a similar problem suffered by climbers that spend too much time in a climbing gym. Refer to pp and lambone for specific first hand information.

Retro suffers from cerebralrectumitis, comes from too much time with head up ass [Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by pope:

quote:

Hey pope, haven't you finished smoking that ounce of loser yet? Maybe you should head up to Muir Hut.

Dru, do you guys have a "Fourth of July" up in the Great White North, eh?

No, we have Canada Day whch is July 1. Once again we beat you to it!!! [big Grin]