yet another rescue

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so alpine, to answer a couple of your questions. during a massage a back flip and a good 'ol pile driver to the gut. that's always fun. plus good aroma therapy in the form of burito fart+3 weeks old capeline gore-tex stenge. baseball bat comes handy too. [big Grin][big Grin]

as for dru- don't hide behind this "i did read this" or "i oveheared that". it's always the same lame mutherfuckers in the er claiming they "fell" onto the lightbulb or a frozen fish and that's the reason it ended up getting stuck in his ass. so if getting blowjob from a guy is your game puffter, fine, i am sure there are better web sites to find your match. i think you could go to broadway in seattle to score and since alpine lives in the area he could give you a little tour (which one of you is dressed up as a gimp?). so after a nice evening of drinking while alpine is cornholing your bunghole maybe you can give him a sensual handjob? can we all smell a salty breath on you guys now? [laf][laf]

as for friends, i think it was you alpine who said: "who need friends if you've got a gun?"

between all the reaming you guys do between yourself and the ass bashing you are getting from me pretty soon we can start parking big rigs in your shitholes (forget about baseball bat phrase)

[ 06-24-2002, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: crazypolishbob ]

Bob we're only getting an, "ass bashing," from you if we care. Well, we don't care what you think .

You have zero credibility. Even if you have climbed all the stuff you say you've climbed, nobody gives a shit because you are an asshole. What's more you aren't even funny.

So go ahead and spew all you want. I'm sure you will cause that is all you can do.

do you need a tissue alpine? don't get tooo sensitive on us. or did i hurt your feelings? of course it's not funny to YOU. specially that you're getting your ass kicked on more threads. so not only there are people out there who climb better then you, but can spray better too. on both fronts i was trained by the best. so don't cry now, but pull your shit together and unleash hell (oh yeah, i forgot, you climb leashless [laf][laf] and even your dog is leashless too [laf][laf] ) I'm just getting started. mad fun [big Grin]

[ 06-24-2002, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: crazypolishbob ]

com'n sk! whoom would you hate then? i mean i AM the asshole you guys want to be from time to time. i just had a pm saying RAGE ON!should i dissapoint my fans?

I don't hate you bob [Wink] it's all part of the game... I just don't understand why anyone would call me offensive when there is you. [Wink] You don't tickle my funny bone [Razz] I'll let you know if you do though [big Grin]

sk:borntospray [Wink]

like if you don't care what i think, why should i care what other people think about me? i was hoping for some stiffer resistance. but obviously supplying dru with sulty injectable goo made you a bit soft? get on with the program chissel chest. no wonder you can't climb hard- pull that log out of your ass jerky

but because i am bored by now i must say bye, bye bye, bi-sexual you are. i know i know- you told me that already- it doubles your chances of scoring a date for the weeked. because how much goo can you pack? [laf][laf] ( i was gonna use a moon, but that might have gave you a wrong idea. i don't flip a coin in the morning and say: "today i'm straight", "tomorrow i chug dick"). i know you need all the help you can get- after all how much drytooling can you do [laf][laf]

[ 06-24-2002, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: crazypolishbob ]

u can try, i don't know how well off you're gonna be? is that all you can come up with? introduce me to your fist? how about i return a favor with a glassgow kiss pal. gues who the moron is? if you can't take the heat.... [Moon][Moon][Moon][Moon][Moon]

[ 06-24-2002, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: crazypolishbob ]

I wasn't attempting anything witty, as I haven't mastered "trash talk" to your extent. I really think you're a sick bastard. I also think you must live a torturous, unrewarding life. If you weren't so pathetic, I'd almost pity you...but you're beyond pity; just out there.

[ 06-24-2002, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Son of Caveman ]

sonny you also want a tissue? so here is your problem laddy. it's easy to gang up and thrash on people like redmonk for instance. but wow! there is someone from the outside who didn't join your cirlce jerk ( with which you are very familiar i'm sure) and whammo!now of the sudden it's not so much fun! well get over yourself or you'll start getting hypertension. i watched you thrash on people on this site for a while. so don't get your sfinkter all puckered up just because some of your butt buddies are getting reamed

There's a big difference between my trash talk and yours. You are truly a filty bastard. You're SO filty, that it just isn't funny. I sit and read your stuff because I had no idea someone could actually get into it the way you do. This is predominently a male website. A tongue dart here and a dirty joke there...that's cool. But to go on and on and on and on with the obnoxious sexual innuendos is just fucking moronic. I really don't even know what to think of you. You're fucking just plain weird. [hell no]

now that is entertainment [laf][laf] can anyone say "pot calling the kettle black"? no offense cavey jr. you know I love ya, but realy... this is too funny [Wink]

[ 06-24-2002, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: sk ]