yet another rescue

we need to send a rescue mission to spokane to pull pindick's head out his ass. he lives on planet youranus and doesn't realize he showed it so deep up his ass his brain is suffering from the lack of oxygen. plus it's kind of disturbing to think he might be enjoying himself by carving his initials with his tong in tomnorrow's turd. any ideas?

[ 06-22-2002, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: crazypolishbob ]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to meet you chuck the bonzo. but last time i checked child molestors had hard time finding empoyment in this state. do you drive a big black van, park by the school yard and use your barney pillow as a lure, bad boy chuck (bozo?) [laf][laf][Moon]

now look who's talking alpinek? mr i can dish out but i can't take it mr censor? are you afraid of your own shadow biatch?

hey trask do you need a tissue? are you crying because your butt buddy had his ass reamed and not by you? don't you have some sheep shagging to do? or did you missplaced your high boots and velcro gloves again? it's almost full moon again. are you going to cry now you little tool? [laf][laf][Moon]

[ 06-22-2002, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: crazypolishbob ]

so was that tr from yosemite- a spray. to call a lunatic fringe a relentless crack is one of the most ridiculous things i saw in a long time. it's a 10c (and a soft one for that grade). do we always have to suffer through a tr of some whimp fest. post it in spray. this is a rock climb- conditions don't change on it. it always was and will be 10c. and it was done in '71. i mean for fuck sakes zillion of people climbs in yosemite every year- just enjoy it don't spray about it on every web page.

hey trask- didn't your mama tell you... sorry, i forgot she couldn't speak, she was gagging on my cock [laf][laf][laf][laf] who is smegma stool you troat callus slofer now?

its not a cockhorse you dimwit.

Horsecock: def 1. ambrosia like food consumed by worlds best mountaineers. Known to attract cougars from miles away as well as snafflehounds. 2. the ultimate piece of traditional protection (better than a bolt) 3. a horse's reproductive organ 4. a large object up polishbob's ass 5. a breed of rooster that grows to enormous size 6. texplorer's unit

obvoiusly you don't know warlock pinchers. but then again a redneck hyppie from eugine would not know much. hey you have some shit growing from your toes hyppie. why all the hyppies move to eugine? there is no work there [laf][laf][Moon] . she grew another head?!!! told you to lay off the lsd- it fucks your brain up. think fast hyppie [laf][laf][Moon]

[ 06-22-2002, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: crazypolishbob ]