IPCC: 80% renewables is possible within 40 years

j_b

OMG you're right, bin laden is prob still alive. I won't believe it until they show me a faked picture. It's probably all just an elaborate psyops conspiracy, anyway. That makes much more sense than him actually having been killed.

You're my new favorite plaything. SO EASY

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just more ad-hom drivel from you, Rob Zombie. Care to actually address any of the points j_bot made. No? That's what I thought. You're just a shill trying to shout down the truth. It must suck to be so mindlessly corrupt and morally bankrupt. I bet you fuck puppies.

I like how e-rock now pretends it's all a big joke after he spent the last 2 weeks going after skeptics of official PR.

while rob, of course, is still in the mode of spewing garbage.

Edited by j_b

I like how e-rock now pretends it's all a big joke after he spent the last 2 weeks going after skeptics of official PR.

while rob, of course, is still in the mode of spewing garbage.

You don't know what you're fucking talking about.

the interweb behavior phenomenon in this context has more to do with nationalists trying to shout down skeptics of official PR than anybody's ability to recognize what they have been doing for the last 2 weeks.