• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
boltmaster

Aiding city park

Hey, I left a couple of pitons in the middle of city park while aiding, and they got stuck. If anyone can get them back for me, that would be great.

I think one of them is around here: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2090/2344112559_db88843c43.jpg

And another is higher up, in the part where my fingers could just barely fit (sorry about not having a picture for the second one, camera battery fell out hammering after my partner and I swapped leads halfway up.)

By the way, has anybody ever done any mixed climbing at Index, like on Godzilla maybe? I was thinking about coming back soon before it gets dry enough to free climb.

Why?

You don't need pitons to clean aid city park. Ed Leeper camming hooks? Ball-nuts, peckers? The whole point of clean-aiding City Park, an oft-aided climb is to avoid pitons?

Why?

You don't need pitons to clean aid city park. Ed Leeper camming hooks? Ball-nuts, peckers? The whole point of clean-aiding City Park, an oft-aided climb is to avoid pitons?

Winning! looks like you got at least one to take the bait

wait! i heard they shotcreted city park today AFTER jacking all the giant blocks off!?!

wait! i heard they shotcreted city park today AFTER jacking all the giant blocks off!?!

Of course shotcrete is what you get from jacking off giant blocks!

Why?

Winning! looks like you got at least one to take the bait

And its Checat to boot! I've read his a few of his posts in the past and he is for sure one of the biggest tool bags on the fourm.

Todd

Of course shotcrete is what you get from jacking off giant blocks!

better make sure you tape up your hands for that