• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyson.g

Ahem - Notice!!!!!!!!

She won't be able to talk on the phone tomorrow. Take my word for it, she'll have her mouth full.

There you go Rob! Much much better. That's the kinda shit I expect from you bitches.

I was feeling let down. similar to the guy at the end of the line to your moms door when the navy is in town.

and by the way, filling my moms tiny little mouth is not much to brag about. :fahq:

:laf:

The man knows of what he speaks.

I thought I recognized you Nitrox.

I think we may have high fived on the reach around?

C'mon try harder. :rolleyes:

You're from Everett?? Jeebus, I'm sorry. That means the odds are you are an overweight alcoholic dropout with a meth problem, bad acne and worse tattoos, and still driving a car from the 1970's with a "I love cops" bumper sticker, no drivers license, no insurance, and a girlfriend that is uglier, fatter and smells worse then you do. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.

You're from Everett?? Jeebus, I'm sorry. That means the odds are you are an overweight alcoholic dropout with a meth problem, bad acne and worse tattoos, and still driving a car from the 1970's with a "I love cops" bumper sticker, no drivers license, no insurance, and a girlfriend that is uglier, fatter and smells worse then you do. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.

:blush:

I worked in Everett for a decade and all I want to say is that this description is outrageous...

...ly accurate.

Tyson.g = Summitchaser.

Nope.

But truly the most insulting insult of all that have posted on this topic. :tup:

Nice work man.

If you ever venture to the 'ham I will buy you a beer! :brew:

I worked in Everett for a decade and all I want to say is that this description is outrageous...

...ly accurate.

True enough!

:tup:

The city issues free black Reeboks high tops to every adult upon suspension of their driver's license - presumably with a tracking device. More comfortable than an ankle bracelet, I guess.

The city issues free black Reeboks high tops to every adult upon suspension of their driver's license - presumably with a tracking device. More comfortable than an ankle bracelet, I guess.

Shit yeas! These kicks be chill beotch.

I wondered how the po po were on me all the time.

Hate to give these babys up.