instead of bitching about the falcon closure :)

pink

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone knows this motley crew:-) ? LOL!

It was probably Larry Harpe that posted that. Larry is on the left. Pink (front), Kevbone(back) and Arent on the right. If you haven't met Arent yet: :tup: good dude. Honest contractor.

Larry is living in Moab and is known for his Mad Rock shot of him on with a cowboy hat on a little bike with the mad rock pad on his back. The ad ran on the back cover of Climbing Mag for a long time. Larry was the guy who belayed Potter on Tombstone. Good guy and tough as nails. Too smart to get caught up in all this needless online drama.

OAC7517.jpg

Pink in particular probably has a bunch of good stories about adventures with Larry.

Not everyone knows this motley crew:-) ? LOL!

It was probably Larry Harpe that posted that. Larry is on the left. Pink (front), Kevbone(back) and Arent on the right. If you haven't met Arent yet: :tup: good dude. Honest contractor.

Larry is living in Moab and is known for his Mad Rock shot of him on with a cowboy hat on a little bike with the mad rock pad on his back. The ad ran on the back cover of Climbing Mag for a long time. Larry was the guy who belayed Potter on Tombstone. Good guy and tough as nails. Too smart to get caught up in all this needless online drama.

OAC7517.jpg

Pink in particular probably has a bunch of good stories about adventures with Larry.

your talking about crap u know nothing about, well i know at least 3 people in that pic that really don't care for you :wazup:

Harsh dude. Thats not right to say shit like that. Pretty divisive. We all understand its tough to move away and live in nebraska and not get to climb much, but come on.....

I think I've seen all those faces around at differnet places in the past. but not sure I've ever seen Pinks curly locks. Looks like a good crew. Man I miss the warm sun and the south face already, and its only been a couple weeks!