Whats this route?

stevetimetravlr

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha ivan I'm sure you can climb plenty hard these days if you want to.

that second one of dd's is familiar. Almost want to say high on YW somewhere...

its a highball bouldering problem where you can cut left off the corner, just above that little chimney, to get to the land of the little people - if i can figure out how to access and clean it, there's a silly cool handcrack w/ skeeery exposure at the very end

I think Ivan nailed that..cough* cough* I mean, "correctly identified it", not "nailed it" like with Pins. I've heard from the woo li master that Ivan has free soloed that route, and the grade is argued over more than any other thing out there. I say @5.7 but I'd believe 5.8 and if you said 5.6 I probably wouldn't argue.

Route?

Resizd_Adam_finishing_the_pitch_1.jpg

The King finally getting afternoon shade after sweating in 97 degree weather.

Resized_Adam_rapping_off_P1.jpg

Hey Billcoe... Im pretty sure my friend and I aided that thing back in the late 90's, I can't recall a name though. That arete above his head would make for a killer line!

Sure? Jim had said it had never been done before, certainly was not in Tims book, and we didn't see any evidence of a prior ascent. If you did you must have bagged the FA. Tell us about it. Name of who you climbed it with, dates, pro, where you went or finished etc etc? We'll make sure you get credit for it.

Hey Billcoe... Im pretty sure my friend and I aided that thing back in the late 90's, I can't recall a name though. That arete above his head would make for a killer line!

Sure? Jim had said it had never been done before, certainly was not in Tims book, and we didn't see any evidence of a prior ascent. If you did you must have bagged the FA. Tell us about it. Name of who you climbed it with, dates, pro, where you went or finished etc etc? We'll make sure you get credit for it.

Wow didnt think we had done an FA... I'll write some more in a little bit then!

what a stand up guy you are bill :lmao:

Wow didnt think we had done an FA... I'll write some more in a little bit then!

that's what she (ivan) said

[video:youtube]7yl3UMO-TkE

Just changed the question. Second Wind is what I was wondering about. Jim said the bolts on it are crappy. but it looks really cool.

jim also told me last night on the phone that he filled in ivan where him and i went, are you sure you want take his word for it, he is getting kinda old :)