Dem revolt

tvashtarkatena

I put "Real Estate Bubble" into search and this came up in the first thread I clicked on:

Yep! 30 years of reaganite counter-revolution and propaganda for anti-regulation, small government, and the invisible hand of the free market without surprise turns out to be just a scam to privatize profits and socialize losses. The largest transfer of wealth in history from the midddle class to market speculators goes on unimpeded while the corporate talking heads distract the rabble with lapel pins, the war OF terror and other head spinning orwellian goobly gook. No jelly beans, but billions, for these queens who are certainly not on welfare. We are so fucked!

http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/834016/Re_Frannie_and_Freddie

I can continue searching but why bother. I added the bold

now what is it that you are going on about, exactly?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now what is it that you are going on about, exactly?

Besides the drugs wearing off explanation, the other possibility would be he thinks that a homeowner who cashed in on the real estate bubble is as guilty as the wall street crooks. It's the same desperate brand of logic that makes you as culpable as BP for the gulf disaster because you drive a car.