Rainy Day Projects

OlympicMtnBoy

With a couple of rainy days last week I got out the ol' sewing machine and finished up some projects. Here are the results: a tiny haul/rope bag (about the size of a 5 gallon bucket), a beefy wall bag, and a tiny hook bag. I found the super burly haul bag fabric by recycling a large marine water bladder from free bin of the marine surplus store. The lighter yellow VCN came from the same place and was formerly a large container with a metal frame.

IMG_6227.JPG

Anyone else got any cool rainy day projects going on?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did I get two identical threads? Oh well.

Ivan, let me know if you wanna come up for some icy aid at Index some time, maybe not sport aid, but there is sporty aid to be had.

Supposedly there are some ugly holes to climb into on Cave Ridge too but I'd need somebody to show me where.

Dorian, I think that's why some of my stitching isn't so straight . . .

:-)

Built this little addition to the wall on Sunday. The top is finger locks, and the bottom is a little rattly on the fingers. I figured the wood would dry out some and shrink, which was good since I could barley get in my knuckles when I first slapped it together. Tips next, then hands......

Bella_s_Camera_Summer-Fall_2010_135.JPGBella_s_Camera_Summer-Fall_2010_131.JPGBella_s_Camera_Summer-Fall_2010_134.JPG