Taxes[Wall of grammatically incorrect text]

Lucky Larry

I'm hopefully wrong on this, like my wall of... and my once upon a time... but it seems like the USA must be bank-ruptured. what's keeping this turd of a mess from sinking? is it just a numbers game ie enough people believe it is still floating keeps it floating? all very philosophical stuff or not, probably my imagination.

Nothing is keeping this turd from sinking anymore. Tough times ahead.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wealthy reap a huge benefit from living and investing in a country that provides the stability of law and order that the US provides. They shouldn't they pay for that privilege? They already own the government and receive the highest protection, shouldn't they pay for that privilege?

Given that, there's no way out of the current pit that can be bought with the unnoticeable suffering of the way too wealthy, we're all gonna pay for our inattention to what government does.

You are, of course, talking about our masters in Olympia. Good to have you on board with us. Now let's set about cutting their salaries and pensions.